Monday, November 14, 2011

"Fistful of Tengu" Online

My weird oriental fantasy story "Fistful of Tengu" from the MONK PUNK anthology is posted over at D. Harlan Wilsons The Dream People online journal, current issue #36.

I've been rather pleased that overall, my tale which opens the antho, seems to have been received rather well from most of the reviews I've read. (one didn't mention it-the rest sang the stories praises)

That and my original blog post about the story, something about tengu, the mythological Japanese crow-like creature, is still one of my most visited posts. Seems google must direct a lot of people here who ask what a tengu is.

Good. Kind if like how Marion Jensen still gets lots of the hits on his blog about 'exploding coconuts'.

So lesson for the day-want a  recurring blog post that gets a lot of hits? Post about something rather obscure so that your blog is high on the search list.

Cross posted with the http://mancaveauthors.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats on the story. I'll check it out.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Charles, I appreciate it-I got sidetracked with the move but I am almost done with Wings Over Talera.