Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wandering Weeds Rolls In

So I just discovered that the Wandering Weeds anthology is finally available here 

 "They roll in from unknown places, mysterious and unexplained. They take root, take over, spread to all corners and refuse to be eradicated. no one can say why they came, but there's no arguing that they're up to no good. These plants are out for blood, and getting rid of them will take a certain kind of hero - the best kind. Twenty-five tales of evil weeds to entertain, enthrall and change the way you look at the unwelcome invaders in your lawn."

My tale Garden of Legion is a weird western with the ever recurring Porter Rockwell. This one has a little bit of everything I love about the genre and I am rather proud of it.

I have posted the table of contents before, but being that this project was delayed so long I may as well do it again.
Wandering Weeds TOC in no particular order:


The Souls of the Wicked by Francis Pauli

They Call the Wind Mariah by Jaleta Clegg

The Tumbas by M. Pax

Weeds by James Hartley

Tumbleweed by Robert Borski

Cowchip Charlie by Charlene C. Harmon

The Colors of Blood by Kevin J. Childs

Tumblers by M. Baker

Desert Oracles by Katie M John

Feral Tumbleweeds by Monique Guilland

Fair Weather, with a Chance of Tumbleweeds by Andrea Tantillo

Legends of the Tumbleweeds by Duane Ackerson

Garden of Legion by David J. West

Sleeping Beauty by Louise James

Duncan Derring and the Lady Luck by Bryan Thomas

Beyond the Fence by Rebecca L. Brown

Thistle by Terry Alexander

Fun with Weed Eradication by Berin Stephens

I survived the sargasso sea by Eric J. Guignard

Crispy Fried Pickles at the Mad Scientist Café by Katherine Sanger

The Great Tragedy of the Illustrious Empire by Audrey Young

Oh, Dark Tumbleweed by Brian D. Mazur


I am sure I'll be updating this info soon. I'm actually kind of surprised that the print book is available before a kindle. Until then, watch out for any tumble weeds that seem to have a mind of their own.

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds pretty cool. Love that concept!

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Charles, I did my tale out of the idea that I had to expand my story telling possibilities, my first thought was how could I do something with malevolent tumbleweeds?

But pondering...I am very pleased with what I did come up with.

Angie said...

Nice. Congratulations!

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Angie.

katie M John said...

Hi. Yeah, I got my paperback copy today in the post and it's looking awesome. I also took part on a complete whim and so pleased I did. A great anthology with some awesome reads.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Hi Katie, glad to hear it. I expect I'll see my copy soon then.