Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Space Eldritch Yet Beckons...

SPACE ELDRITCH the Lovecraftian Sci-Fi anthology I'm in with 7 other wondrous writers (and a helluva foreword by Larry Correia) was recently released in print. I'll be grabbing some personal copies soon because I love having a tactile book for one thing and because its awesome for a second.

Thirdly, we also received a favorable mention over at Black Gate not a review quite yet, the editor John O'Neil just barely got a copy, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! I want a print copy for sure. Then you can sign it for me sometime.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I should be at LTUE Angie - and I'll return the favor and get a copy of Defenders of the Covenant from you too.

Angie said...

Awesome! Sounds like a plan.

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like a dynamite collection.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Charles.

The Wasp said...

Just downloaded my copy. Sounds like a ball.