Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Salt City Steamfest

I went to Salt City Steamfest in Salt Lake City over last weekend. I've been busy building my library and such among a dozen pressing family events but I still made spoke at several panels and participated in a few audience participation games run by my writing/comedy crew the Space Balrogs

And here are a few pics from the con!
The huge Dave Butler and I

The fantastic Kato surprised me with a kiss

Sarah Hunter aka Lady Clankington and I'm hoping she enjoys her copy of Fangs of the Dragon!

I won the Steampunk Smackdown game: Air Pirates Rule!

Cthulhu 3 

Steampunk Ariel was a hit

My son Mathias with Steampunk Boba Fett


We will be doing more con events and games at the upcoming Salt Lake City Comic Con, the Gangrene Film Festival and The Tree City Boise Comic Con! Just to name a few in the next couple months.

2 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

Adventuresfantastic said...

I'm jealous, and not just because of the pics with you and beautiful nubile young women. I really need to spend some meatspace time with my people but geography and finances aren't allowing it right now.

Glad you're in a position where you can get out and mingle.