Thursday, August 11, 2016

Salt City Steamfest!!!

It's that time of year again - the gears are rolling and I'm going to be a guest at Salt City Steamfest.

I'll be talking on the Steampunk vs Weird Western panel and after that we'll be doing another of our infamous Choose Your Own Apocalypse games in a steampunk setting - last time I was Air Pirates and I won!

I'm not actually sure what else will be happening yet but it promises to be a good time with a lot of really cool people.

I'm looking forward to all the trippy costumes and retro steampunk items that will be there.

More details here!

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

have fun! I know you will.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Charles, my favorite thing about cons is getting t hang with all the other creative weirdos!

One of these days I'll get to hang with you!