Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Salt Lake Comic Con 2016 Recap

I had a good time hanging with friends and even got interviewed three separate times! I'll share those when I know they are up. Would have liked to have sold more books but on the bright side I did get a few new fans!


The Space Balrogs Choose your Own
Apocalypse game went over real well - we packed the house!

I did get several books from friends which will be making it into the review Que. Overall it was a good time. I even got a photo with the Utah state Governor who stopped by our book booth.


And here are a few more pics I thought were cool.

And of course connections were made more books are in the works!

4 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Way to get out there and meet & greet!

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Paul, the majority were going past my book booth - including the Govenor.

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool, man. I will be going to a local con here in a few weeks.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Can't wait to hear about it Charles!