Monday, October 10, 2016

Utah Halloween Expo











I'm a special guest at the Utah Halloween Expo this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Sandy Utah at the Southe Town Expo Center. I'll be at booth 139  - signing books and speaking on the awesome nature of fear in writing on Saturday at 3:00 on the DIY stage.

They'll have a lot of horror related guests and what I'm sure will be some of my kids favorites some of the folks from SyFy's Face Off. My kids do love making masks.
Plus I'll get to hang with some good friends and hopefully make some new ones.

It promises to be a scary good time!

5 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Have a blast!

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Paul! I'm hoping as one of the few authors there to really clean up!

Adventuresfantastic said...

Sounds like fun. Good luck on the cleaning up.

Charles Gramlich said...

Enjoy. sounds like its right down my alley if I had a chance to be there.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I'm sure gonna give it a go Keith!

Too right Charles, I wish all my online friends weren't so far away!