Sunday, January 22, 2017

Getting Out the Word!

I just had my novelette Six-Gun Serenade released a week plus ago - I'm very pleased with the reviews so far (I even had an Amazon Top 500 reviewer give it some glowing praise!) and it was all part of my plan to help drum up buzz for the sake of the bigger novel Scavengers: A Porter Rockwell Adventure which is out Tuesday! And its only .99 cents from Tuesday the 24th thru Sunday the 29th then it goes up to 2.99. (which come on ~ for an ebook is still a deal)

So in that light I've done a few podcasts and such to spread my gospel of pulpy action adventure and just to save these for posterity here are the links!





















I was on Dungeon Crawlers Radio on January 11th


I was on The New Utah Podcast on Janurary 17th

Oh and one more thing, I'm especially proud of, my friend Dave Butler - who I am sure is going to go big soon with his March release of Witchy Eye, had this to say about Scavengers:

"From its hallucinatory opening to its savage climactic exorcism, SCAVENGERS brews up a heady mix of Peckinpah-like western surrealism, genuine folklore, and non-stop action. More fun than losing your pineal gland to an Apache medicine man!"

-- D.J. Butler, author of WITCHY EYE

5 comments:

Frank Fronash said...

Good on you, son! Best of luck with the whole deal and don't forget us when you hit the big time.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I wouldn't Frank, I couldn't lose my roots ever.

Charles Gramlich said...

Glad to see the word getting out there. I have it but haven't read it yet. So far behind in my reading.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I hear you Charles, I'm way behind on my TBR pile. And of course it's always growing faster than I can bring it down.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Paul!