Thursday, May 24, 2012

Furniture is Coming: MisCon 26

I'll be at MisCon tomorrow.
Not as a guest or panelist--though arrangements have been made for that for next year.
I was too late this year. I haven't been to too many Con's and this looks to be pretty cool. Among the guests etc are George R.R. Martin and the Iron Throne.
I'm excited to see what has been put together and check out some local talent and vendors as well as just making more local connections. I haven't gotten out too much since moving to Montana.
I'll post and put some pics up later.

8 comments:

Adventuresfantastic said...

Sounds like fun. I've met Martin, and he's a good con guest.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

It sure looks like it-he has a full schedule the whole weekend.

Adventuresfantastic said...

I was fortunate to be at the same table with him and Howard Waldrop for the GOH dinner a number of years ago when he was GOH at Conestoga. That was a fantastic evening. He and Howard were both very approachable and included me in the conversation.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I've heard that about him. That he would chat with small timers quite freely and be an all around good guy.

Charles Gramlich said...

Enjoy. I love a good con, man. SO intersting to talk to people who like the same kind of thing you do.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Right On Charles

Rick said...

Looking forward to seeing your posts on this.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Then I'll quit stalling Rick.