Friday, March 22, 2013

W.I.P.'s

Just checking in with a status update of ongoing projects.

I just submitted The King in the Wood to Alchemy Press

 I'm putting some final touches on Whispers of the Goddess

Still waiting on edits for the novel Bless the Child

Still sitting on my hands when it comes to Blood of Our Fathers and for that I apologize, it is the plan to get on that soon...
but in the meantime I have to get to work on my tale for Space Eldritch 2 - its gonna be a bigger collection, more authors etc etc and I have to get on that...

I also have to finish up Bring the Fire for the Barbarian Coast collection, taken way too long already...

A good number of other stories are accepted but I have no idea when they will be available, I won't let those slip by unspoken though.



6 comments:

Adventuresfantastic said...

Thanks for the update.

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like you're being very productive. Congrats on all this.

Angie said...

That's all good. Good luck with everything.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Considering your personal life tumult, these items are impressive. Very good work!

The Wasp said...

Uff da! Impressive under the best of circumstances.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Very appreciated Keith

Charles, I'm really not, so much is things I wrote awhile back before everything got crazy

Thanks Angie

Thanks Paul, again some of it is old stuff

Appreciated Wasp, I'm trying