Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Making Appearances

I'm going to be hitting two cons this weekend. I'll be at the Do It Now Expo in Orem Utah at UVU, Thursday, Friday and part of Saturday. I'm going to have books at the Ancient American table. I'm not 100% on my schedule just yet but all my times available should be earlier in the morning /afternoon.


And then a little later on - on Saturday I'll make it to the Salty Horror Con at the Utah State Fair Park in Salt Lake City.

Each of these cons are gonna bring in different crowds and I expect to sell different books at each - my historicals at the Do It Now Expo and my Weird Horror/Space Eldritch at the Salty Con, its gonna make for a schizo weekend, but I'm sure it will be fun either way.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Good luck!

Paul R. McNamee said...

Have a blast! I am thinking of attending more cons next year - just as a fan.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Sounds like fun. I hope sales are good.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks guys.

I'll definitely hitting a lot more than ever before. Such is life.