Monday, October 13, 2014

Tree City Comic Con

I'm on the road again this week - to share my light, wit and wisdom or lack thereof in Boise Idaho for their first annual Tree City Comic Con. I'll be with my friends the notorious Space Balrogs = D.J. Butler, James Wymore, and Jason King. We will be doing another of our infamous Choose Your Own Apocalypse events and signing books for our legions of fans. Looks like Tree City has quite a lineup of other great guests as well so I'm looking forward to mingling and meeting many of them too.

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

You're quite the traveler here lately.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Yes Charles, all over the place this year - and it ain't done yet!

Adventuresfantastic said...

So are you ever going to come to a convention in this part of the world?

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I'd sure like to. AND - IF - we do a family trip to Austin for Christmas I'll swing by Cross Plains on the way too.

Adventuresfantastic said...

If the Christmas trip happens, give me a holler. My parents live about an hour from Cross Plains, and we'll be spending Christmas with them. Maybe we can get together for lunch or something. The Staghorn Cafe in Cross Plains has excellent chicken fried steak.