Saturday, January 1, 2011

Biting the Bullet=Triumph



Life needs balance and dreams coming to fruition takes work. Somehow I am gonna find that happy place and balance the work. I'm biting the bullet and getting the work out there.

And NO, the pic is not ME biting the bullet.

I finally came up with a solution to a daunting plot device for Blood of Our Fathers and that will be progressing shortly.



That and I will have quite a number of short stories available in anthologies soon-seeing as how the few I was expecting last year were all delayed-and all the ones for late 2010 will be released this year too.




Also gratitude comes to mind-thanks to all of you for reading, thanks for commenting and thanks to my wife for helping me along on this journey.



This is gonna be a good, good year.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hope it is indeed good. Luck in all.

Brian Murphy said...

Congrats on a great 2010--and I'm a sure a great 2011 to come, David. You've earned it.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thank you Charles, I know I have some good reading lined up this year-gotta catch up on Wings & Witch.

Much appreciated Brian.