Monday, May 23, 2011

Interview at Dagan Books

Yours truly gets interviewed at the brilliantly Lovecraftian Dagan Books website in relation to my eerie short story "The Dig" coming soon in the IN SITU anthology.


It was inspired in part by female archaeologists struggling for recognition earlier last century, a couple of mummies that were supposedly found in nearby San Pete county, the pseudo-Egyptian architecture of the Nubian kingdoms along the upper Nile, and while I'm at it-why not throw in some fascist's during World War II as well?

It made for an eclectic story and I'm grateful Dagan Books liked it too. I believe the IN SITU anthology will be available July 15th.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

you can hardly go wrong throwing in some fascists. Cool. I'll look forward to the interview. I'll have one coming out in a few months as well.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Awesome Charles. I'll be starting on Wings Over Talera very soon.

Angie said...

Going to read it right now.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Angie.