Friday, May 6, 2011

Lovecraft eZine: Curse the Child


My short horror story Curse the Child is online at the Lovecraft eZine here Its a free eZine so check it out.

My tale is about the dark union between the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon.

Lovecraft eZine is chock full of great Lovecraftian inspired tales by a wide variety of authors-Wilum Pugmire, Willie Miekle and Bruce Durham are among some of the greats I get to share the TOC with.

artwork by the eerie Mimulux

oh, yeah I'm posting this news while at the LDStorymakers Writers Conference while in Dan Wells writing class about horror.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

*shudder* Ooo that's a freaky cover! I'd be hiding my e-reader in a cupboard at night *lol* Sounds exciting! I'll have to go read it ;)
Re-edited vsn of The Arrival now up and just .99c for May ONLY

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Nichole.