Monday, October 28, 2013

SPACE ELDRITCH II: The Haunted Stars

Just in time for Halloween reading!
The cold of interstellar space is again closer than you think as eleven authors -- including New York Times bestseller Larry Correia, Nebula winner Eric James Stone, Amazon #1 bestseller Michaelbrent Collings, and multiple Hugo nominee Howard Tayler -- explore what happens when space opera meets Lovecraftian cosmic horror.

Contents:
A Darklight Call’d on the Long Last Night of the Soul – Michaelbrent Collings
Dead Waits Dreaming – Larry Correia
The Implant – Robert J Defendi
Plague Ship – Steven L. Peck
From Within the Walls – Steven Diamond
Space Opera: Episode Two—The Great Old One Strikes Back – Michael R. Collings
The Queen in Shadow – David J. West
The Humans in the Walls – Eric James Stone
Seed -- D.J. Butler 
Full Dark – Nathan Shumate 
Fall of the Runewrought – Howard Tayler

I've been pretty pleased with all the feedback I received for my first Space Eldritch tale, Gods in Darkness, online reviews generally said it was the best or the worst in the collection, which I just take to mean I am doing something right. I was tempted to do a sequel of sorts but ultimately opted not to, instead I decided to twist up a few expectations = instead of the protagonist going insane upon discovery of the Eldritch horror, I thought what if the Elder Thing was insane???
Hope you all enjoy and purchase SPACE ELDRITCH II here on Amazon or here on Smashwords.

6 comments:

Adventuresfantastic said...

I'm going to get this, but there's no way I'll have it read by Halloween. Too many things in the queue. I won't even finish all my Halloween related reading by Halloween.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I hear you Keith, that's life I am so behind on all my reading its not funny.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Space Eldritch II is out. Check.

Too far behind in reading. Check.

Still buying more books, anyway. Check.

;)

Congratulations, David!

Th. said...

.

Man. I was told I would be invited to participate if there was a sequel. Bummer.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Paul, much appreciated.

Th. don't know what to tell you, holler at Nathan.

Th. said...

.

Yeah, I assume he forgot. I'm not willing to be petty about it. I have another thing I want to work with him on anyway.