Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pulp Revolution with STORYHACK! JACK!

Bryce Beatty contacted me on twitter awhile back and came over to my palatial office and interviewed me back here (I just looked it up for the link - that was June of last year! Wow! Time flies)

Anyhow, when I heard Bryce wanted to put together a pulp themed mag, I was like OH Yeah! I need to be in on that. So I sent him a story and then tweeted the hell out of it - I wanted to be first in line for that massive submission pile!

So I finished off a pulp S&S story that had been sitting on my drive for a little while and viola - Bryce accepted it into Storyhack vol 0.

Guys! This first issue is only a buck for some top notch pulp ridden action tales! don't just grab it for mine you need to read all of these. The Pulp Revolution is live!

I think Bryce found a great cover for the issue - spotlighting Alexandru Constantin's tale.

So proud to be a part of this one! Many more to come I hope Bryce!?

I've got my copy now and am gonna dig in!

4 comments:

Adventuresfantastic said...

I'm excited about this one, too. And congratulations on being in a publication with me. :)

I'm looking forward to reading your story, although with final exams about to start, it may be a few days before I can get to it.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

No sweat, Keith. I'll be a little bit myself.

I'm excited to be expanding my Table of Contents brotherhood.

Paul R. McNamee said...

Downloaded yesterday. I hope to read it through this week, barring distractions.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Same Paul, I grabbed it and will start to dig in soonish.