Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Strange Sights of the Week

It is good to have Pulp-Ridden options.

This would draw my kids like moths to a flame.
This say's what I'm thinking so well.

HA! One of my favorite musical groups since I was in high school and still a favorite to write too, and now even a law office in tribute with the tagline of one of their best songs.

I almost always have some form of facial hair, but would have to generally concede the road to most other beards. I haven't been truly grizzly since I thought I was going to Afghanistan. Lucky for them.

9 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Hahaha! Those are awesome. The attorney office sign kills me.

Marion Jensen said...

Love it. That "Awesome" poster reminds me of an old favorite.

http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/insp_captkirk_preview.jpg

Melissa Cunningham said...

These are hilarious! Love it! Great humor here!

Angie said...

Oh, I love those. Thanks for a good laugh this morning.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Annette.

Marion-I'll have to check that out.

Melissa-I appreciate it.

Angie-no problem.

Charles Gramlich said...

I didn't know that about beards. I need to let mine grow

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Charles-mine too-very short and trim at the moment.

Aaron E. Steele said...

I've never trusted the cat.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Paladin-absolutely I never trust cats.