Monday, October 9, 2017

All the Cons

I didn't get much writing done this last month, as I had two cons I was at as a guest, Salt Lake Comic Con and the first annual Snake River Comic Con.
Salt Lake is great as it is so big and has some phenomenal guests and I always enjoy being there and hanging with friends and meeting new people, but at Snake River I had one of the best times with friends in forever.

Me and the Space Balrogs (D.J. Butler, Jason King, James Wymore, Holli Anderson and Daniel Swenson - not pictured Bob Defendi and Craig Nybo) spent a whole lot of time together laughing and selling books and speaking on panels and then we even got a makeshift game of Dungeons and Dragons together for Holli's benefit - she had never played before and I gotta tell you I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. It was a great con and we met some great people and I can't wait to go back next year.

So I'll throw in a swath of pics from both. Here ya go.





































3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I love a good con but man they exhaust me

Adventuresfantastic said...

Looks like a heckuva lot of fun. We need a group like the Space Balrogs around here. I'm going to hit WFC next month, but that will probably be my last event until Howard Days unless there's a Road Kill 2 signing somewhere.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

I hear you Charles, I haven't gotten much of any actual writing done.

Keith, yeah, I have got to make it to Howard Days.