Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Grimtoberfest Has Arrived

Grimtoberfest is here and I have joined the dark horde of grimdark fantasy writers in doing an siege on our own pocketbooks with this joint slashing of prices on our respective books.

I've got my own novel BRUTAL cut down to .99 cents for the next few days. Check out the rest of the catalog from these rogues HERE


p.s.
I should also mention I've re-released a collection under the pen name that some of you may already be familiar with - what was Whispers of the Goddess has been rebooted under the James Alderdice banner as The Slayer

I just wanted that to be clear, so nobody grabbed the book twice. I meant to add another Tyr story to the collection but just didn't quite get around to it - this has been a hard month for writing and I'm still way behind.

Til next time

David

2 comments:

Adventuresfantastic said...

Love the cover of The Slayer, but if it's identical to Whispers of the Goddess, I've already got it.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

That's why I wanted you to know.

If you could post a review though, that'd be great. Finding out that reviews mean the world to Amazon success.