Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Strange Sights This Week

I post weird pics because I like seeing them and it seems some of you do too, so because I can't think of anything edifying to write about here is another Strange Sights of the Week.
This just made me laugh-nuff said.

Nothing says "I'm a bad mofo" like a twilight poster.
I like how this guy is just pondering over it-does he not have the keys?
If given the chance I will set this up at the local bookshop.
How else are they going to learn?
Failure to communicate-or is it?
Poor sucker can't read.
This is the dress that just keeps on giving.

13 comments:

LisaAnn said...

The TP dress is very green! Multipurpose!

Thanks for the laugh. Where do you come up with this never-ending supply of pictures?

Aaron E. Steele said...

That's pretty cruel .... When you see someone drowning, LOL.

At least they still want you to call 911 after you have finished laughing.

T.J. said...

I think it's awesome that I'm not the only one I know following the Fail blog and the Safety Graphic Fun blog. You should try the Graph Jam blog.
My favorite though is the demotivating poster of Twilight.

Charles Gramlich said...

Makes me wanna say, "sweet, dude."

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Very interesting...

So, now get back to work on your next novel. ;)

Angie said...

Love the TP dress, and the ostrich. They're all funny.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Lisa-I just keep perusing the unsavory web.

Paladin-agreed.

TJ-oh yeah-hilarious.

Charles-yep might as well.

Kathi-I am trust me.

Thanks Angie.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I am SO infantile. The Pooh one cracked me up the most. I will blame my children for this...

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Kim-I know its the one my son would laugh at the most too.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Oooh, I want a TP dress! That looks so soft.... ;)

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Elizabeth you are always so stylin.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Hahahahaha! Oh my word. Awesome. Just awesome.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Thanks Carolina.